Practicals can be reserved in the scheduler.
To add many Practicals at once from a spreadsheet, see How do I bulk upload Practicals from an Excel spreadsheet?
- Navigate to the Practicals page.
- Click 'New Practical'
- Enter a name and code for your Practical. Together, these must be unique for your school. Effective code names are short, and may contain information about the year group/grade, subject or topic, eg "7BCells1", "10P3.4".
- OPTIONAL: You can organise your Practicals using tags. These could correspond to topic, year group, and/or examination requirements.
- OPTIONAL: You can include comments, which could include best practices, hazards, or a list of required equipment.
- OPTIONAL: You can specify how many resources are required for each set of the Practical, when a reservation is made in the scheduler. This lets Bunsen check if you have enough equipment in stock before a reservation is placed. You must have recorded at least one equipment/consumable in your inventory to do this.
- Press 'Submit'.
Note that Bunsen only checks the stock levels of 'Limited resources' when a reservation is made.